Monday, June 25, 2012

Make Up Your Mind Monday: Dior Show Mascara

Probably the item in my make-up bag that I spend the most on... MASCARA! I simply cannot live without mascara and I have probably tried over 30 different types of it.. not an exaggeration.



I mean, what's not to love about this? Most of us can't afford to have Dior hanging in our closets, so why not splurge to have it in our make-up bags?! Not only is the packaging amazing, but the actual product itself is brilliant. The fabulously thick brush allows an even coat, without the flaking! I cannot tell you how many compliments I have received on my lashes and I owe it all to this masc! While the price seems a little out of control (somewhere around the $25 mark), this mascara is completely worth it. Drug store mascaras dry out quickly and I go through a tube probably within the week. Dior lasts and let's face it, it's Dior! So next time you feel like splurging, stop by your nearest department store and pick up this gem. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment