Friday, July 22, 2011

five things friday!

{Jack's Urban Eats.. latest craving}

This week was amazing as I was able to catch up on getting some rays, layin pool side at my dad's house... yes, I live with the pops. Ah, the life of unemployment. Quick update of the week, I am still looking for a job, but trying not to rush into anything that I would absolutely loathe. Back on the blogging, pretty exciting, as I have found some new blogs with great fashion photography and tips. Tested out the manicure that I blogged about earlier in the week here and I love the way it turned out. Even more exciting, I am going for my first road ride tomorrow with my sister's boyfriend... I can't wait. I have wanted to get into road riding forever. Let's hope it's all I imagined it to be! 

{Essie's "Mint Candy Apple" nail polish}

{Free People Crochet Fringe Tunic}

{Thrifted Ray Ban Wayfarers}

{Urban Outfitter's Urban Renewal High Waisted Yellow Levi's Shorts}

No comments:

Post a Comment