Tuesday, July 19, 2011

mermaid manicure

I have practically fallen off the bloggin train, but I intend to get back on it! I meant to post this manicure on Monday, but I got super busy. So, I leave you with this beautiful beauty "how-to" thanks to Cupcakes and Cashmere. If you haven't read her blog, check it out. She always has amazing "how-to's" as well as great home-decor, recipe, and outfit ideas.


Now, to the manicure! Trending this summer has been a simple manicure, with a touch of fun on the ring finger. This sparkle ring finger trick in this DIY is elegant and I cannot wait to try it out! 



What You'll  Need:

1. Clear top coat
2. Small paint brush

And...

Essie's Mint Candy Apple & Martha Stewart's Aquamarine Glitter

Directions:

1. Paint 2 coats of the nail polish

2. Add top coat along the bottom of the nail

3. Dip a separate brush into the top coat and then into the glitter

4. Add glitter to the bottom half of your nail

Ta-da!! Simply stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment