Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer To-Do List!

Hey dolls! Well, looks like I am out of Spokane! I will be taking a break from blogging for the next couple days to gather my things and begin the moving process back to California! I will return Tuesday most likely. The drive takes quite a long time... 16 hours.

This blog features a "Summer To-Do List" ... I figured, being that Summer has officially begun, this would be the perfect bon-voyage-to-Spokane blog post! 

First, to get you in the Summer mood, are these photos, that inspired me while coming up with my list!











Now, to the list!

Christi's Summer To-Do List:

1) Get back into the soccer regimen
2) Visit the beau in Canada
3) Attend another music festival
4) Save money in hopes to travel the world
5) Find a decent job
6) Go to a beach
7) Perfect the Alexa Chung "cat-eye" 
8) Get fit
9) Figure out my graduate school options/plans
10) Watch as many Jenna Marbles videos as possible

Images: Free People, Little Plastic Horses

No comments:

Post a Comment