Thursday, April 14, 2011

accessories i am lusting over...

Lately, I have been loving the vintage look of oxidized silver, especially when it comes to rings. I love big, chunky rings and I have discovered some rings that have made my "wish list" ...


 Dannijo Loveless Arrowhead Ring... designed by Rumi Neely of Fashiontoast
Dannijo Cheyenne Filgree Column Ring
I have finally purchased one of the pieces of jewelry that I have been lusting over for awhile. I am so excited about it and cannot wait until it arrives! This ear cuff was designed by my favorite fashion blogger, Rumi Neely of her blog Fashiontoast. This piece is so edgy and unique...
Dannijo Trinity Ear Cuff .. designed by Rumi Neely of Fashiontoast
Rumi Neely sporting her ear cuff
My last lusted over accessory, is an arm cuff from Free People. It gives any outfit the perfect bohemian look.. love it.
Feather Wrap Arm Cuff

The rings and ear cuff are available at Tobi and the arm cuff is available at Free People

No comments:

Post a Comment