Monday, April 4, 2011

Current Obsession: Ombre Hair

I have always been one of those girls who loves to try new and different things with my hair. I am not afraid of messing my hair up because I know it grows back. So, going through the latest fashion blogs (fashiontoast being one of my favorite fashion blogs and fashion inspiration) .. I realized fashion models were beginning to rock the Ombre look.. which simple defined is.. the "roots" look.. dark roots fading to a lighter shade. Of course, I went to the hair salon the following week and got this done. Because my hair is so dark, the stylist couldn't exactly get it as blonde as my inspirational pictures (below) .. but the next time I go in (for a touch up), it should be able to lift more blonde.



photos: fashiontoast

No comments:

Post a Comment