Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Product Rave!!

Living in a dry city such as Spokane, it is super important to find a lip balm that consistently works and I believe I have found one. 
Origins sells this conditioning lip balm and might I say, it is amazing. Although the packaging is quite odd (the lip balm is shaped like a football), this lip balm goes on so smoothly. The product practically melts into your lips. If you do not like the smell of ginger, this is not the lip balm for you (I suggest you stick with my other favorite, Burt's Bees). If I were to choose between Origins and Burt's, I would probably choose Origins. Believe me, I never thought I would see the day being that I have been obsessed with Burt's forever. The Dr. Weil for Origins Conditioning Lip Balm with Turmeric claims to "seriously help heal dryness and rapidly restore softness and smooth overly parched lips" and let me tell you, it does just that. Somewhat expensive (I believe I got it for like $16), but totally worth it, in my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment