Tuesday, April 19, 2011

a play on tunesday

I realize that "Tunesday Tuesday" is usually a blog post about a current track that I am crushing on, but today, I felt rather inspired by a video. As many of you know, soccer was my life (prior to my college career ending). I have played since I was 4 years old, competitively since I was 10, at the state level since I was 15, and at the college level since I was 18. Needless to say, I love the sport and wish it was still physically a part of my life. Luckily, my boyfriend plays professionally so it is still somewhat very much a part of my life. This video is the best inspirational video I have watched regarding soccer. This 8 minute video captures, what I believe is, a great display of the world's love for the game. Please click here to watch ... (YouTube would not allow me to embed the video)

No comments:

Post a Comment