Thursday, April 7, 2011

collin the canadian

It's official.. Collin arrived in Ottawa, Ontario (right above New York) last night. I am unsure of the time difference, so I should probably put that on my list of things to do. Our primary communication will probably be via Skype.. once I stop being lazy and take a trip to Comcast and get internet set up in my apartment. It is unreal how much people must rely on technology these days, i.e. cell phones, Skype video chatting, gchat, etc. I think we would all be lost if we did not have these things...


Collin will be living in downtown Ottawa using public transportation to get around (which I hear is like New York.. everybody uses it there). He will be living with 2-3 international players to a room (BUNK BEDS!) in a huge house and within walking distance, dare I say it, from an Urban Outfitters, all the more reason to visit him. If there is a free people, I may move. Not really. Collin will be there through the end of October when his season is ends. Hopefully I can make the trip to Ottawa sometime in July. The look of it seems so European and I love it...

No comments:

Post a Comment